Pages

October 6, 2011

Dear Ben,

I can't help but vehemently love you. It's been too long since you were in my arms. I'm a taciturn girl without you here to talk to me. How is life?

Ben, I know we are both contentious people. Though my predilection of living is being with you. Somethings I said you took umbrage to. Will you forgive me?

I wish for you to enjoy some auspicious scuppernongs with me. Will you come? Please answer with acquiescence, I really miss you.

This is how I feel; my soul is like torn habiliments, my heart is like a ramshackled building. I have an asinine brain and I perpetrated it's murder. My voice is obstreperous and I'm too sad to talk because you're not here.

Things aren't the same without you.

Love,
Mary


(This is the late vocabulary test and I'm not quite sure if I used the words right but enjoy and please give feedback! Thanks for reading.)

~BrandyBug Nikkie Kinsman

No comments:

Post a Comment